I guess one good thing about gluten-free bread recipes is that no kneading is required?
Here are a few other things I’ve learned:
– beating the eggs thoroughly is essential.
– a small amount of vinegar is necessary but I’m not sure why. Don’t leave it out!
– small pans work better than large ones.
– be careful not to underbake the loaves.
– remove them from the pans after allowing them to cool about 10 minutes. Otherwise they’ll stick.
– let the loaves cool before slicing.
– we slice the whole loaf and freeze it in zippered plastic bags so we can remove slices as needed.
– almost all GF bread tastes better toasted.